Mango and Kaffir Lime Chia Pudding
Like having breakfast in paradise! Packed with tropical flavors, healthy as can be, and incredibly easy to make, this mango and kaffir lime chia pudding is exactly what you need in your life.
- Author: Maddy's Avenue
- Prep Time: 5
- Total Time: 5 mins
- Yield: 2 servings 1x
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Blender & Fridge
- Cuisine: Western
- Diet: Vegan
- 1/2 cup mango (fresh or frozen)
- 2 kaffir lime leaves
- 1/2 cup almond milk (unsweetened)
- 1 tsp agave syrup (or honey)
- 4 tbsp chia seeds
In a blender, blend the mango, kaffir lime leaves, agave syrup, and almond milk until smooth.
Place the mixture into a bowl, and stir in the chia seeds well, until they are all coated. Allow the mixture to sit for two minutes, and give it another good, virgorous stir, breaking up any clumpy bits.
Cover your pudding, place it in the fridge, and allow it to set in the fridge for a few hours (or overnight).
- Top with coconut yogurt, the best granola ever, and fruits of your choice (such as passionfruit, mangoes, kiwi, plums, grapes, and/or bananas), and enjoy!
- MEAL PREP: I like to make a double batch of chia pudding on Sunday nights, divide the mixture up into multiple jars, and eat it for breakfast throughout the week. It will keep in the fridge for 3-4 days.
- KAFFIR LIME LEAVES: Get a tree if you can! I would if I could. But instead, I buy a giant handful of organic kaffir lime leaves at a time from my local shop and freeze them. They keep frozen for 3 months.
- ALMOND MILK: You can sub for any other nut milk you like.
Keywords: mango chia pudding, coconut chia pudding, kaffir lime chia pudding, tropical chia pudding, chia pod